VerbES revision 33 was released
Revision 33 would be the last one for year 2019. With this revision we are introducing the following new features:
- Thesaurus - now you have access to synonyms and antonyms of the verbs. From the verb card, tapping on a thesaurus entry would open the verb card of the selected synonym or antonym if it exists in the data base.
- We have expanded the quizzes, introducing a new one related to the thesaurus entries. Now you can train your knowledge in synonyms and antonyms of the verbs.
Additionally we have improved the overall operation of the app making it more stable and prone to crashes. We hope you enjoy using VerbES as much as we enjoy developing it!
Happy new year and best of luck to all of our users!
VerbES revision 32 was released
Revision 32 offers complex update and introduces several new features:
- Synchronization is now available. This is a process that will store your saved data, such as saved verbs, verb lists, notes and quiz results on our server. Later on, when you reinstall VerbES on the same device, or install it on a new one, you can have this data restored just with a few taps. Read more here: https://benesoft.es/forum/index.php?u=/topic/9/verbes-synchronization-introduced
- Personal notes added. Now you can store your own personal notes for each verb. These notes can be displayed on all verb browsing screens if desired. Read more here: https://benesoft.es/forum/index.php?u=/topic/10/verbes-personal-notes-introduced
VerbES revision 29 was released
This revision introduces a bunch of new features, that hopefully our users will like a lot:
- We have revised the interface of the application making it easier for navigation and adding some animations for better experience.
- Verbs data base was updated to include remarks for certain verbs explaining their usage and giving examples.
- Added Present Progressive tense to the verb card.
And of course a lot of minor adjustments have been done to fix some small bugs and optimize the overall performance.
We hope you will like the new release of the app. Please leave your comments in this topic.