VerbES
unlimited verbs issue

On Dec 14th, I purchased the unlimited saved verbs add-on. However, today when I tried to save a verb, it wouldn't let me and I was prompted to purchase the add-on again.

On Dec 14th, I purchased the unlimited saved verbs add-on. However, today when I tried to save a verb, it wouldn't let me and I was prompted to purchase the add-on again.

Hello there!

We are aware about this issue -- it happens only when you try to save the verb from the popup menu on the browse screen. As a temporary work-around, you can save the verb directly from its card. The new release, that would be published today or latest tomorrow will resolve the issue.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
VerbES Team

Hello there! We are aware about this issue -- it happens only when you try to save the verb from the popup menu on the browse screen. As a temporary work-around, you can save the verb directly from its card. The new release, that would be published today or latest tomorrow will resolve the issue. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience! Regards, VerbES Team
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft